Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cheetah To The Max

I am 5 feet tall which makes it difficult to find a maxi dress with a length that would hit above my feet. Height should not put a limit to what you want to wear. You can either have the dress altered to a suitable length or wear heels. Another trick is to add a thick belt to a. accentuate your waist, and b. the dress will rise up with a fitted belt under the bust.

The maxi dress I am wearing was purchased last summer so it is no longer available but this style can be found in many stores to this day. I have worn it many times in various ways and still cannot seem to remove it from my closet. Todays look has been my favorite so far. Brown chunky elements, a faux suede headband over my side braid and a studded cross-body with fringe are what turned this dress into a bohemian masterpiece.

Thank you for stopping by my page!

- Madelleyn







Outfit Details

Forever21 Cheetah Print Maxi Dress (Similar Maxi)
Rue21 Headband (Alternate headband)
Rue21 Studded Crossbody (Check Local Store)
Rainbow Belt (Similar Belt)
Forever21 earrings, bangles and rings
MK Rose Gold Watch
Local boutique wedges 



Post a Comment