Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Chic meets Comfy

Chic meets comfy on todays look wearing 5 inch platform heels and a lightweight romper. I decided to layer on a blazer for warmth as mornings are chilly, but can take it off later in the day as it gets warmer. The comfort on my feet obviously comes from the front platform, but I am still amazed at how comfy I could walk around in them all day. These have got to be the only pair in my shoe collection that I would wear on a busy day full of errands with my one year old. Tall chunky heels with big platforms can seem a bit scary but they are actually the best to walk in. For jewelry, I wore a statement gold necklace, rings, and my usual Michael Kors rose gold watch. I added a tan belt with golden studs to cinch my waist and a black quilted bag from Badgley Mishka, which looks just like the classic Chanel bag for half the price.

Have a wonderful day!








Outfit Details

H&M Romper - Similar style here
H&M Blazer - Similar Style
Badgley Mishka Bag - Alternate Style
Jessica Simpson Platform Heels
Post a Comment