Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dash Of Gold

The weather has been amazing these past days with cool winds in the morning graduating to a warmer afternoon and descending to a cool breeze at night. This seasons temperature is great to layer your summer pieces with cold weather pieces so take advantage now and wear those items you have hanging in your closet and add a blazer, cardigan, jean jacket, etc. For this particular look, I added a blazer in the same color as my top and nude heels to tone down the shiny sequins. 

As you get to know me through my blog, you will notice that I incorporate gold in almost every outfit. Wether I am purchasing shoes, handbags or a top with embellishment I tend to go with the gold option over silver, like I did with these gorgeous shorts. The color palette in todays outfit consisted of pinks, nudes and golds I selected pink lipstick for a pop of color.

Thank you for stopping by!

- Madelleyn











Outfit Details

Express Sequin Shorts
Romeo and Juliet Sequin Top
Forever21 Blazer
D&G Cateye Sunglasses
MK Rose Gold Satchel
Local Boutique Heels
Forever21 Bracelet

Post a Comment