Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Grecian Goddess

Welcome to my fashion blog and thank you for visiting! Todays look made me feel like a grecian goddess , with a modern twist. I fell inlove with the vivid color on this simple dress. I am not a big fan of the color orange but as soon as I saw it, I did not hesitate to give it a try. One thing that caught my attention about this dress, besidess the neon color, is that it is versatile and can easily be dressed up or down. I decided to glam it up a bit by wearing wedges instead of sandals, adding a statement cuff and a rhinestone headchain. 


Neon colors have taken over my wardrobe and I cannot get enough of this trend. I will definitely be wearing neon in the fall and winter.
 
"The simplest and most basic meaning of the symbol goddess is the acknowledgment of the legitimacy of female power as a beneficent and independent power." 

- carol p. christ






 


Outfit Details

Rainbow Dress (Similar style here)
The Chiq Jewelry Headchain (Alternate here)
Bamboo Wedges (Similar style here)
Rue21 Mirrored Aviators (Check your local store)
MK Watch (Alternatives found  here)
Crossbody is from Ross (Alternate)
Post a Comment