Monday, September 30, 2013

Pop of Neon

Happy Monday! 

Yesterdays activities consisted of eating out and shopping with my family so I wanted to dress up but still be comfortable. I did not plan on posting this look on my blog but absolutely loved how I put this outfit together I had to share it. I know fall is here, however, it still feels like summer so I took advantage and wore my high-waited flower printed jeans. I wore a basic v-neck top and blazer with a lace panel in the back. For a pop of color, I decided to bring out the yellow in my jeans by wearing a neon yellow satchel and flats. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

- Madelleyn






 Outfit Details

Michael Kors Neon Monogrammed Satchel
H&M Blazer
Jessica Simpson Jeans
Forever21 Neon Studded Pointed Flats
Forever21 Belt
D&G Sunnies
Rue21 Necklace
MK Watch 


Post a Comment