Saturday, October 19, 2013

Blue Blush

Happy Saturday! I hope you all are having a great weekend. I recently found this dress so I did not get to wear it during the summer to fully expose the back cutout therefore I added a jacket.  I did not put much thought to todays look. I actually found the dress and scarf on the same day in the same store. I found the dress first then this splendid scarf. Once I saw the beautiful print on the scarf with hints of pink I knew I had to pair it with the dress somehow. At the time so many ideas came to my head. Pulling a Rihanna by wearing it as a headband over an up do crossed my mind but today I decided to wear it the traditional way. 

As I mentioned in my previous post, my current favorite trend is wearing royal blue. Hints of this color in my accessories took this outfit to the next level by transforming a nighttime dress to a chic and casual daytime dress. These particular loafers caught my attention, not only for the color, but for the rhinestones in the front that were added in the same tone making them easier to match. The denim jacket I am wearing also has blue rhinestones on the pockets which I thought looked perfect together. 

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-Madelleyn

  "Your dresses should be tight enough to show you're a woman 
and loose enough to show you're a lady." 
Edith Head 





Outfit Details       

Dress and scarf ( found at local boutique ) // YMI Denim Jacket                            
Forever21 Bag // Nicole Loafers // Forever21 Bracelet
                                

Post a Comment