Monday, October 7, 2013

Camouflage and Jewels

Happy Monday! I am starting this week off with some of the new items I purchased over the weekend. Ive been having this camouflage button up for a few months now. To be honest, I have hesitated to wear it since I could not figure out a way to style it. I was so excited to find this olive green clutch to match the top.  I decided to layer it as a cardigan over a colorblock shirt and roll up the black sleeves over the "cardigan".

What caught my eye on this top are the jewels that are sewn on the front pockets. To complement the jewels, I wore a gorgeous bracelet in antique gold that features colorful stones. In my opinion, camouflage is already a statement piece so I only wore the bracelet and of course my watch. By the way, I am wearing my new favorite lipstick by Wet N Wild in Cherry Picking which goes with any fall outfit!

Have a wonderful week!

-Madelleyn





Outfit Details

Iris Jeweled Camouflage Button Up Blouse
Forever21 Colorblock Longsleeve Top
Forever21 Bracelet
Forever21 Jeggings with back zipper
Forever21 Olive Green Clutch
Wild Diva Black Heels
D&G Cateye Sunglasses
Michael Kors Watch
Sally Hensen Houndstooth Nailpolish Strips



Post a Comment