Friday, October 25, 2013

Casual Cowgirl

Happy Friday! Today was another beautiful and sunny day, which made it perfect to take a walk around the park. Here is round two of styling my cowgirl boots paired with shorts for this fall. This time I wore a chunky color-block knit sweater and added the same crossbody that I matched on my "Cowgirl" post. I just love how these boots and bag complement each other. So until I find another favorite western bag, I will continue to match this one with my cowgirl boots. 

I recently found this knit sweater at my local Ross for only $14.99, which is such a great deal!  In my fashionista point of view, this sweater is great for those type of days where your in a hurry or  you just want something cozy. You can just throw on light washed jeans, boots and your good to go.

I feel that this look would have been complete if only I had a lipstick or lipgloss that matched the salmon line on the sweater. I actually mixed 3 different lipsticks just to achieve the peachy tone on my lips. As you can tell, I did not wear any type of jewelry because I was going for a casual look that did not take the attention away from the captivating colors on the sweater. 

Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a safe and happy weekend!

-Madelleyn

"What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you." 
-Ralph Waldo Emerson







Outfit Details

Sweater: Ross // Shorts: Ross // Scarf: Forever21 // Boots: Target // Bag: Rue21 // Sunnies: Rue21


Post a Comment