Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Checkers

Happy Tuesday!  About 2 weeks ago I saw a gorgeous midi pencil skirt in a checkered print at Forever21 which helped me rediscover this print. I had completely forgot about this print since I do not own any clothing or accessories with checkers. Black and white is the hottest trend at the time, how could I have forgotten the existence of checkers? The last time I remember being amazed by how chic this print can actually look was on the Louis Vuitton SS2013 fashion show where even the runway was checkered.

This morning I felt like something was missing from the plain outfit I put together. Wearing a white cropped top, red jeans and black accessories only did not convince me. I needed a print to go along with these basic pieces. I was feeling a bit creative so I layered this square knitted cover up over the white top to achieve the checkers effect. What do you gals think? 

Thank you for visiting my fashion blog! Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day! 

-Madelleyn

"When you don't dress like everyone else, you don't have to think like everyone else." Iris Anfel





Outfit Details

Dots Cover Up (worn as a knitted crop top) // Forever21 White Crop Top // Celebrity Pink Jeans
Badgley Mishka Quilted Bag // Michael Kors Watch // Wild Diva Heels

Post a Comment