Monday, October 14, 2013

Combat Plaid

Happy Monday! Today's outfit was cool and casual. The day started off gloomy and rainy so I finally able to wear my new combat boots. 

As always, I have an outfit in mind but end up changing or adding pieces to it at the last minute. I started off with only the plaid button up top and boots for a simple and laid back outfit. To soften up the though look given off by my boots, I layered a crochet top in aqua which also brightens up the dark color palette on my shirt. To protect my hair from frizzing in the rain I added a brown beanie and a circle scarf in a lighter color for warmth. That completes this easy outfit.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

-Madelleyn





Outfit details

Aeropostale Plaid Button Up Top
Forever21 Crochet Top
Forever21 Jeans
Forever21 Combat Boots
Forever21 Rings
H&M Circle Scarf
Rue21 Beanie

Post a Comment