Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Cropped Top and Boyfriend Jeans

 I re-discovered these jeans sittitng in the shelf of my closet just waiting for me to wear them out. I tried them on (hence I gained some weight from day I purchased them) and fell inlove with the way they hug my body. The semi loose fit helps balance out my figure with this loose cropped top. I dressed them up a bit by wearing my new heels and a wine lip. 

Can you believe I purchased this top for only $3.00?! I would highly suggest to take advantage of summer merchandise deals which are available in mostly all stores for great finds like this one. You can use certain items for the fall/winter by layering. Today was pretty hot for a day in the fall season but if it was colder, I would wear it with high waisted jeans and a leather jacket. I hope you like this simple and easy to achieve look as much as I do.

Thank you for stopping by!

- Madelleyn




Outfit Details

Rue21 embellished Cropped Top
Paris Blues Boyfriend Jeans
Wild Diva Lounge Heels (purchased from Image)
Forever21 bangles

I put together an outfit that is similar to mine. The items are currently in stock which makes the items easy to find:

    



















Post a Comment