Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tribal Print

Happy Wednesday! Here is a quick post of what I wore today. Ive been finding myself wearing black and white more than the usual. I just love how this color combination looks with a red lip and gold accessories. 

The tribal joggers that I am wearing are light weight and super comfortable. The pants are the main focus on this look so I opted for a basic top in white to make the print pop. I always feel the need to add a pop of color when wearing black and white so I added a wine colored clutch featuring gold studs to coordinate with my jewelry.

Thank you for stopping by!

-Madelleyn




Outfit Details

Forever21 Jewelry
Forever21 Long Sleeve Cropped Top
Rue21 Tribal Print Joggers
Forever21 Burgundy Studded Clutch
Wild Diva Black Heels

Post a Comment