Monday, October 21, 2013

Layering

Happy early Monday! It is 1:00 am and I am exhausted but I decided to share Sundays outfit before heading to bed. Yesterday my family and I decided to go to the fair again. Before we headed out, I was able to take a few quick pictures of what I wore. At the last minute, I switched up my boots for brown knee-high motorcycle boots because I had a feeling I was not going to make it in heels today. I was right because we did so much walking! We actually got home at almost midnight so I am glad I changed boots at the last minute. 

You can definitely tell I did plenty of layering on this outfit. I put my outfit together around this yellow cardigan and decided to keep the rest of the outfit in neutral colors. At first I wanted to wear the shorts with the over the knee socks and boots paired with this bright color since it was pretty sunny. However, I knew that by 6 or 7 the temperature would begin to drop so I just added brown tights under my shorts. The outfit actually looked better with the brown boots because it toned down the colors so it won't look as I layered too many pieces. 

I better get off to sleep now. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

-Madelleyn




Outfit Details

Forever21 Cardigan // H&M Shirt // Forever21 Belt // Random Shorts // Forever21 Tights
Forever21 Over the Knee Socks // Qupid Boots // Rue21 Shades // Michael Kors Bag

Post a Comment