Thursday, October 31, 2013

Marilyn Monroe

Happy Halloween! I have not posted any outfits since Monday which seems like so long ago but I got a bit sick which kept me home most of the time. I also did not get to show you the Flapper Girl costume I made. I will be sharing that look tomorrow so keep a look out for it I promise you will love it :) 

I have not dressed up in years but I was more in the Halloween spirit this year since we took out our princess dressed as Minnie Mouse. When I got home, I did not want to take the wig off. It is so fun and I could get used to this style! The only thing I purchased for this costume was the wig and heels (both also for the flapper girl costume). Other than that I had a few things in my wardrobe and accessories that looked similar to something Marilyn Monroe would wear. I hope you liked this look as much as I did! Good night gals.

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." 
- Marilyn Monroe







Outfit Details

Vest: Fever // Dress: Ross // Shoes: Shoedazzle // Bag: It's Fashion
Necklace: Papaya // Bracelets: Wedding Boutique // Wig: Anytime (style is Adonia in color 613)

Post a Comment