Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mint Me

Happy Tuesday Shoesday! I literally purchased these heels this morning and couldn't resist to wear them out for a casual girls night out today. I already had the outfit I wanted to wear in mind and knew they would add a pop of color with edge at the same time. The studded faux leather heel cover is detachable which can instantly transforms the heel from chic to edgy.


I love how boyfriend jeans fit so after wearing my first pair on a previous post I decided to purchase another pair that was more distressed and a bit more loose.


Graphic tops are such a fun trend. Wether they have bands, bats, cats  or a catchy phrase, they can be worn in any way with practically anything. The fit on this particular crop top is amazing. I got a size small and fits loose with a perfect length for a gal that does not want to show too much, like moi!

Thank you for stopping by!

Madelleyn







Outfit Details

Forever21 Graphic Cropped Top
Abercrombie Boyfriend Distressed Jeans
Forever21 3/4 sleeve Mint Faux Leather Jacket
Forever21 Gunmetal Clutch
Red Kiss Mint Pointed Toe Heels
Michael Kors Watch
Forever21 Spike Earrings
Post a Comment