Friday, October 11, 2013

Relaxed Romantic

Happy Friday! This look was from yesterday afternoon. The weather reminded me of spring with a subtle warm weather so I decided to wear an oversized sweater with crochet details paired with a flower printed skirt. I have not worn skirts in a while, specially not in a mini length so the high-low cut on the sweater helped to cover me up more. These two pieces are not expected to be worn together since the skirt is on the dressier side for the night time. However, they complement each other very well to give off a laid back and feminine look.

I will be posting up another outfit from yesterday from our visit to the sate fair of Texas soon.

Thank you for stopping by!

-Madelleyn









Outfit Details

Forever21 High-low Sweater
Abercrombie & Fitch Glitter Flower Print Mini Skirt
Forever21 Jewelry
Local Boutique Quilted Bag
Wearing nude heels (not shown)


Post a Comment