Friday, October 18, 2013

Royal Blue

Happy Friday! This morning I went out to do some shopping so I went for something more casual. I have been waiting to wear this houndstooth cardigan that I purchased over 2 years and since the houndstooth print is back I decided to take it out today. My hair was not cooperating this morning so I just threw on this white knit beanie. I kept accessories simple by just wearing my favorite necklace at the moment that features black faux leather trim around the chain. 

I am currently obsessed with royal blue. This color was used by almost every fashion designer on the runway for fall/winter in a creative and captivating way. Not only does this color look sensational on clothing but it also looks amazing when used as a subtle eyelid color or a dramatic smokey eye. I can just go on and on about my sudden craze for this color but I will stop here as I plan on wearing it again tomorrow ;)

 "The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you've got to have a good spirit on the inside. That's what's really going to make you look like you're ready to rock the world." -Alicia Keys

Thank you for visiting my blog and I  hope you have a wonderful weekend!

-Madelleyn






Outfit Details

Forever21 Sheer Button Up Top // Papaya Black Bandeau // Merona Houndstooth Cardigan
Forever21 Royal Blue Jeans // Local Boutique White Quilted Handbag // Urbanog Black Boots
Forever21 ID Necklace // Old white Beanie 


               
Post a Comment