Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Casual to Chic in Camouflage (part 1)

Happy Tuesday! Today I will be showing outfit number 1 out of 2 wearing camouflage. In both outfits I will be wearing the same jacket and leggings but will be switching out a few things here and there to transition from casual to chic. You might remember this top from a previous post where I wore it for early fall. I did not want this piece to sit in the back of my closet and be one of those only wear it once items so I wanted to take it out again. For my casual look, I simply layered my jacket with rolled up sleeves over a basic white top for contrast. A casual outfit cannot be comfortable without a great pair of leggings so I decided to wear mine in black with dark brown biker boots. This jacket makes me look bulky so I added a black belt to cinch my waist. Since the colors on the jacket look a bit pale with a faded effect I added a rich black circle scarf which I think ties the whole look together. I hope you enjoyed todays look and please come back tomorrow for my chic in camouflage look.

- Madelleyn


"The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has even been before." - Albert Einstein 






Outfit Details:

Jacket: Iris Los Angeles // White Basic Top: Forever21 // Leggings: Forever21
Scarf: Wal-Mart // Belt: Forever21 // Boots: Croft & Barrow // Sunglasses: Forever21 // Bag: Badgley Mishka // Ring: Forever21 // Lipstick: Cherry Picking #965 by Wet n Wild








Post a Comment