Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Casual to Chic in Camouflage (part 2)

Good morning! It is freezing cold outside so there are no plans on going out today. I am super comfortable in my cozy pajamas drinking hot tea while I work on my blog. Here is the second part of yesterdays post: Chic in Camouflage. By switching out my boots for cheetah printed pumps I instantly dressed up the look. Mixing the camouflage and cheetah prints complement each other in an unexpected manner but still look great together. To add chicness, I buttoned up my top, wore a necklace over my collar and layered my new cropped top that features rhinestones and studs. To bring out the beige tones in both my top and shoes, I went for a tan clutch with gold studs. As simple as that I went from casual to chic by keeping on the same top and bottoms. All I had to do was play around with the accessories. I hope you liked both, the casual and chic looks I put together. Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

 - Madelleyn 


"Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life your proud to live." 
- Anne Sweeney 




What I wore:

Camouflage Top: Iris Los Angeles // Cropped Top: Papaya // Leggings: Forever21
Necklace: Forever21 // Ring: Forever21 // Bag: Ross // Heels: Burlington // Sunnies: Forever21




Post a Comment