Sunday, November 3, 2013

Casual to Chic in Fur

I have a major crush on my new faux-fur vest that I cannot help but wear it again and again. For todays post, I will be showing how I wore this vest from chic to casual. It may sound odd that I am wearing more of a night time look first then a day time look but that is how my day went about. There are days that I do not go out in heels all day and do need to carry some type of flat shoe with me depending on the activities I have planned for the day. My family and I went out to eat with at a delicious restaurant first so I decided to wear my glamorous booties. Leaving the restaurant we took a walk at a park close by, where wearing my flats was a more appropiate option but did take the opportunity to blog my first outfit at the park. 

My chic in fur look is my favorite look so far out of my fall outfits I have posted on my blog. This look is so me! The booties are already captivating so I kept my top and jeans simple to avoid doing too much. The sheer top I am wearing features cutouts in the shoulder for a perfect amount of skin showing. I kept jewelry down to a golden necklace with rhinestones that coordinates with the booties perfectly and a simple gold ring. I went for an oversized clutch in a metallic silver and that finished off my chic outfit.

Now on to my casual look in fur. To dress down the glamour on my first look, I kept the white tank top that was worn under the sheer blouse and removed the necklace. I switched out the booties for a snake print flat with pointed toe for a comfortable walk around the park. 

I hope you enjoy the rest of this beautifil Sunday!

- Madelleyn 









Outfit details

Sheer Top: Forever21 // Tank Top: Ross // Vest: Fever // Jeans: H&M // Necklace: Papaya
Bag: It's Fashion // Flats: Old Navy // Booties: Local Shoe Boutique // Watch: MK
Post a Comment