Thursday, November 14, 2013

Extreme Cutout

Hello and happy Thursday! The title of today's post pretty much sums up the main attraction of my outfit, which is my top with a cutout on the back. This top is made of a sweater material which makes it warm and cozy. I wore this outfit to finish a few errands so I was hardly outside freezing my back off (well only for blogging lol). I wore my hair down with this top for today but on a warmer day a messy bun would look great further exposing the back. As you can see this top has a loose fit which makes it even more comfy to shop and run errands in. I like the fact that this piece can be worn during the daytime as I styled it or during the nighttime with black leather leggings and stilettos. I felt like It was mandatory to wear a scarf due to the big fit around the shoulders. If I didn't wear a scarf, my top would be hanging down or to the side which looked a bit sloppy so it helped cover me up. In case you are wondering, I am wearing a stick on backless bra. These are amazing for these types of cutouts and you can find them anywhere online or Agaci, where I purchased mine. To add some contrast, I went for textured leggings and of course black boots with a flat heel to to be in a comfortable mood. I went for a purple lip as a pop of color and coincidentally matched my bag to my nails. Whenever I run errands I just have to have my hands free specially with my baby so I opted for a crossbody. 

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of this beautiful day!




"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - its all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn







What I wore:

Top: Dots // Leggings: Forever21 // Boots: Local Shoe Boutique // Bag: Forever21 // Ring: Forever21 Watch: MK // Scarf: Wal-Mart // Lipstick: Embrace #335 by Covergirl


Post a Comment