Monday, November 11, 2013

Fashion Haul

Last week I went shopping specifically for a few items that have been on my wish list for a while and I also came across other things I could not leave behind. I visited H&M, Papaya and of course I had to stop by Forever21.


I will begin with my favorite store,  Forever21. This store has got to be the only one that offers unique graphic tops at low and affordable prices. I have been searching for a cute hoodie or sweatshirt that features a logo similar to Chanel and was excited to finally find the perfect piece. Pointed toe pumps have been in my wish list for the longest. I have seen many but have been so picky its either I don't like the heel height, the design, the color of the hardware or other reasons which have not convinced me to buy them yet. Luckily I found this pair in black with a silver chain that ties around the ankle. I loved the height and most of all that the chain can be removed so I can make my own gold chain for another look. 

Rich and Famous Hoodie


 

Street Chic D'orsay Pumps (get them here)




The H&M website carries gorgeous bags so I decided to try to find a grey clutch in my local store and I did! I've seen this same bag online but only in black and I already own it in beige with salmon so I knew I would be happy with this purchase. I already wore it on Sunday and I love how lightweight it feels over my shoulders. The chain is removable so I can rock it as a clutch which is a plus. H&M also carries so many cute clothes for the little ones. I had to get my princess these adorable button up tops and even found skirts to go with them.




Papaya always has great clothes and accessories so I decided to go in and check out what they had. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular but found so many things. I decided to only purchase these two tops that feature beautiful detailing. The white top is sheer and would be more appropriate for the summer time but I can make it work for the winter. I like thee fact that it already comes with detail on the neckline so I do not need to try and match a necklace. The second top is made of a sweater material and has rose gold rhinestones with gold studs which makes it unique.



       



Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

- Madelleyn


Post a Comment