Monday, November 18, 2013

Good morning and happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Surprisingly Saturday and Sunday were too hot for fall clothes so I took out one of my favorite floral print dress. I wanted to go with this hi-lo dress since the color palette features tones that are trendy this fall. It was hot enough to wear sandals but I decided to wear my new ankle booties. Not only are they super comfortable but they easily transition a summer piece into a fall outfit like the one I wore on Sunday. To tone down the bright colors on the dress, I wore a dark wash denim vest, cinched my waist with a tan belt and hung over my shoulder a studded bag. Since my accessories were neutral, I added a statement lip color in purple. I cannot get enough of wearing these sunglasses that I purchased from Rue21. They are so similar to the Ray Bans that were very popular this year. I like to switch out my sunglasses often but I always come back to these. They photograph amazingly and complement any outfit. 

Thank you for visiting my blog. Enjoy today and have a great week!

- Madelleyn



"Stop looking outside for scraps of pleasure or fulfillment, for validation, security, or love - you have a treasure within that is infinitely greater than anything the world can offer." - Eckhart Tolle





What I Wore:

Dress: Love Chesley // Denim Vest: Love Culture // Ankle Booties: Old Navy (get them here)
Belt: Calvin Klein // Bag: Ross // Earrings: Forever21 // Ring: Forever21 // Bracelet: Forever21 


Shop for Similar Items:

 

 Gianni Bini Booties                     Forever21 Tan Belt
 







Post a Comment