Monday, November 25, 2013

Girly Girl

Hello and happy Monday! I hope you had an amazing weekend. Today I dressed up a bit for a date with my husband which consisted of getting something to eat and to watch the new Hunger Games movie. Lately I have been wearing my hair up using a bun maker I bought at H&M to stay away from using heat on my hair. I found this top at Papaya in the pajama section for only $5.99! Such a good deal and to me, this top is cute enough to wear out instead of wearing it to sleep. I wore a black coat over the jacket to stay warm so to avoid an all black outfit I wore these polka dotted thighs and thigh high boots for extra warmth. To stick to the polka dot print, I wore leather gloves which are my new favorite accessory. This outfit is very girly and flirty which was perfect for my date.

I hope you have a great week ahead of you and thank you for visiting my blog!

- Madelleyn


"You dont always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens." - Mandy Hale




What I Wore:

Top: Papaya get it here // Jacket: Forever21 // Skirt: Papaya get it here 
Tights: Forever21 get them here // Boots: Urbanog.com // Gloves: Target get them here
Bag: get it here // Necklace (get it here) and Earrings (get them here): Forever21 
Bracelet: Juicy Couture // Watch: MK // Sunnies: D&G

Post a Comment