Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fun Graphic Top

Hello ladies! Today my husband took me and my daughter out to eat then for a walk around the mall, where our princess also got a chance to have some fun in the play area. I wanted to go for a casual look but still dress up a bit by wearing comfy heels. I had a sudden urge to wear my new Audrey top which instantly brought this outfit to my mind. The weather surprised me today because it was hot compared to other days where it was freezing cold. It was very windy but the air was warm so I layered over a blazer I could just take off if I felt too hot. The blazer instantly added sophistication and the pumps gave a touch of chicness. At first I tried on one of my destroyed jeans with this top but for some reason it did not feel right, in my opinion, so I went for basic light washed jeans. To make the yummy donuts on the top pop, I wore a bright red lipstick. I hope you enjoyed my quick ootd, now I am off to finish our family night with a movie. Goodnight and have a great day tomorrow!

- Madelleyn


"Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen."
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe




What I Wore:

Blazer: Forever21 (similar style here) // Top: Forever21 (similar style can be found here) // Jeans: H&M Pumps: Forever21 (get them here) Bag: Badgley Mishka // Sunnies: Rue21 // Watch: MK // Ring: Dots

Post a Comment