Friday, November 15, 2013

Hoodie

Hello ladies! I hope you enjoyed this wonderful Friday! Remember the hoodie and pumps I recently hauled from Forever21 last week? Well I decided to wear both items together with my new faux-leather joggers. I remember when I was in high school and the high heels with joggers trend was so in but I would think to myself that I would never wear that combination. Well here I am now wearing joggers with pumps and I am obsessed with them together. I absolutely love this street meets chic look. Its a nice change to wear loose fitted pants as opposed to jeggings, which is what I mainly wear. What do you think about this trend? Would you wear it?

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

- Madelleyn





What I Wore:

Hoodie: Forever21 (get it here) // Joggers: local boutique (similar style here
Pumps: Forever21 (get them here) // Clutch: H&M (get it in black here)
 Earrings: Forever21 (get them here)

Post a Comment