Thursday, November 7, 2013

Magenta

 Happy Thursday! I am really loving the rich magenta color on the chunky knit sweater I am wearing today. I feel that this color complements my complexion very well so I decided to do a glossy hot pink lip color. To keep the look bright and fresh I opted for white jeans and tucked them under fuchsia knee high boots. I skipped wearing earrings and a necklace to wear a statement ring that matches my sweater and boots. To tone down the pink, I swung my white quilted bag over my shoulder and that completes todays quick look at my outfit. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

"Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you dont look at it and wish you had painted something different." - Author Unknown






Outfit Details

Sweater: Dots // Jeans: H&M // Boots: Local Shoe Boutique
Bag: Local Boutique // Ring: Forever21 // Watch: MK // Sunnies: D&G

Post a Comment