Monday, November 4, 2013

Tres Chic

Happy Monday! I started my week off by assisting The Drybar hair salon as a hair model. My lovely friend and wonderful hairstylist invited me to the Northpark location and I had an awesome time! If you did not know, my hair is not as long as it seemed on my previous posts because I wore clip in extensions. The extensions started to thin out and were no longer in a good condition so I decided to throw them away last night. My friend reached out to me to do a blowout on my hair and I am so glad I accepted. I fell in love with my hair all over again. It looks super glossy, bouncy and most importantly healthy. Its as if my hair was born again. I hope Im not being too dramatic (lol) but I seriously needed a visit to a hair salon. It has been months I have not even gotten my ends trimmed. I am not sure why but ever since I had my hair cut into an a-line bob I've felt the need to wear extensions to add more body and length since my hair did not grow fast. I would feel naked without my extensions and if I did not wear them I would have a bad hair day. I guess I never put much effort to my natural hair as I pictured it horrible without the extra hair. My thoughts have now completely changed. My head feels so light without my extensions that I decided to style my hair this way for a while. I feel a bit more mature with this shorter length as well. What do you ladies think? 

Enough chattering on about my hair. Let's bring back the focus to my ootd. This outfit is self explanatory, it is Tres chic! This knitted sweater fits a bit loose and is made of a heavy knit so I tucked it under a faux-leather circle skirt. This helped define my waistline and add curves with the flare of the skirt. I went for a plain black heel for a sophisticated look and completed this ensemble with gold accessories.

I hope you liked my new hair and todays outfit. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! 

"Everyday is a new beginning stay away from what might have been and look at what can be." 
- Unknown




Outfit Details

Sweater: Forever21 // Skirt: Forever21 // Heels: Wild Diva // Ring: Forever21
Necklace: Forever21 // Earrings: Forever21 // Watch: MK // Bag: Badgley Mishka

Images By: Sandy 

Post a Comment