Wednesday, November 27, 2013

White Boots

The days flew by this week and now we are one day from Thanksgiving. Dallas weather can change instantly and feel more like spring/summer around this time of the year but these past couple of days are beginning to feel like fall with the low temperatures. I have been finding myself wearing tights instead of jeans and layering like there is no tomorrow. The dress that I am wearing is the same one that I wore for my husbands birthday dinner - in a dressier style of course. I like pieces like this dress that I can wear over and over again in different styles which saves money and puts your creativity to work. I could have easily added a scarf and you wouldn't even be able to tell it was the same dress I just wore a couple of days ago. It was probably the coldest day so far today but this faux-fur vest does a good job at keeping me warm even though it is sleeveless. The boots that I am wearing are about 3 years old and this has to be about the second time that I wear them out. I purchased them from amiclubwear.com in other colors as well. At the time that I purchased these, the company was producing their shoes with a red sole imitating the famous Christian Louboutin. Amiclubwear.com stopped making their shoes with a red sole and instead switched it to pink or leopard which I think is better. The white boots are unexpected in this outfit which is why I thought it would be a nice change from the typical black boots. For a pop of color, I went for oxblood accessories and lip color. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving day tomorrow!

- Madelleyn


"Before you put on clothes, slide into heels, spray perfume or accessorize to step into the world; there is a wardrobe that every women must first put on Bathe in forgiveness, dress in self-esteem, adorn yourself with praise and slip into joy. When you are fully clothed in self-love you are always in fashion." - Sharon Rainey





What I Wore:

Sweater Dress: Marshals // Coat: Fever // Fedora: Forever21 (similar style here) // Boots: Amiclubwear.com (3 years old) ( similar style with pink sole here ) // Earrings: Boutique
 Bag: Forever21 // Watch: Michael Kors









Post a Comment