Monday, December 9, 2013

Casual in Fur

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful day. I was finally brave enough to get out of the house despite the icy roads. Three days stuck at home was driving me crazy. Im not going to lie, lounging around the house for a few days is a nice getaway from my somewhat busy daily routine. I did not dare to drive in the slippery roads. If you are familiar with my driving skills then you will know that even in normaI weather conditions I  am not the best driver (lol) so why risk it. The sun did not even take a peek today but the ice did start to melt and I felt safer about going out. I was in the shopping mood so I hit my local shopping center and found a few things that I cannot wait to wear. 
The outfit that I wore was casual in beige and brown tones. I planned on just doing some shopping so I kept my outfit simple and the height on my boots easy to walk in. 

I did not feel the need of layering a heavy coat since my turtleneck is tremendously warm and the thigh high boots kept my toes toasty. Low freezing temperatures know how to give a girl a headache so a beanie was a must. The hanging rhinestone on my Michael Kors belt added a touch of glam to my look and matched my jewelry. The faux-fur vest pulled the look together and for a pop of color I went for a deep purple lip. 

Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a great week!

Madelleyn


"Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson







What I wore:

Turtleneck Sweater: H&M (similar can be found here) // Faux-fur Vest: Papaya (similar style here)
Jeans: H&M // Bag: Michael Kors Monogrammed in Rose Gold // Belt: Michael Kors
Boots: urbanog.com (old) // Beanie: Forever21 // Watch: Juicy Couture  //Rings: Forever21
Sunglasses: D&G



Post a Comment