Saturday, December 14, 2013

Forever21 Haul

Wow! It feels like it has been forever since I last uploaded a post. This time of the year has gotten pretty busy for me but I have many posts coming your way with gift guides, holiday outfit ideas, favorites and I am even thinking about adding a few beauty tips so stay tuned :)

Today we began our Christmas shopping at some of our favorite stores, including Forever21. I have to admit I did some shopping for myself but hey with these great deals who wouldn't treat themselves. Ladies Forever21 is having a 50% off sale on boots so take advantage. I did not get many items but I fell in love with the things that I purchased today. I found myself actually buying all items in black which I had told myself I would not do and instead try something new. There's nothing wrong with the color, its so chic and I adore it but I would like to add other tones like emerald green or oxblood to my closet. 

Ive been looking for a basic tote with a touch of chicness to it for a while now which is why I had to bring this bag home with me. The bag is big enough to hold everything I need and more, has gold which I love and it is quilted. To avoid getting my new bag dirty from my cosmetics, I got a cute pouch which would also be a great gift for a friend stuffed with a few lip products. Like I mentioned, all boots were 50% off so I decided to get a pair of basic, low feel boots with a pointed toe for those casual days. I was a bit surprised to find this flower printed skater skirt for only $15.80 because it feels and looks like it would be so much more. I am loving the quality and cannot wait to wear it. The last and only item I purchased from the jewelry section is a black statement necklace that would look great with my holiday outfits. There were so many adorable items but I cannot bring the whole store with me (lol). 

The outfit that I wore was super comfy and laid back. It did not take me long getting ready this morning. I mastered a perfect cat eye, added a red lipstick and got dressed all while I had my hair up in hot rollers by Conair. Check out my outfit on my previous post. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

- Madelleyn






Post a Comment