Saturday, December 28, 2013

in Grey & Black like Khloe Kardashian

Hello! This is the last Saturday of the year and haven't been uploading as much as I did before the holidays so I will share this quick outfit that I will wear tonight. Ive had a picture of a look worn by Khloe Kardashian on my iPad for a while that I really wanted to recreate and finally did today. Khloe wore a 3.1 Phillip Lim poncho in grey and kept the rest of her outfit, including a beanie, in black. 


My outfit was recreated for much less which is my favorite part. I do not own a poncho but this cardigan gives an illusion of one so I thought it would be perfect. I have had this Cardigan for a while now so you wont find it available. I will link a few similar ponchos you can substitute below.  Underneath the poncho, she wore a long sleeve top so I wore a black sweater dress to cover me up more since the cardigan does not hit as low. I paired this outfit with my current favorite thigh high black suede boots from Forever21. The beanie was less than $3.00 at Wal-Mart but it came without the rhinestones. They are actually studs from Forever21 which help spice up the outfit a bit more since I did not wear any type of jewelry.

I hope you enjoyed today's outfit. Thank you for reading and have a great weekend!

- Madelleyn 






What I Wore:

Cardigan ("poncho"): Charlotte Russe (similar styles: here , here , and here)
Black Basic Dress: Forever21 // Boots: Forever21 // Beanie: Wal-Mart // Earrings: Forever21

Post a Comment