Monday, December 2, 2013

My Inner Child

My favorite month of the year is finally here! I hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving day and had a great first weekend of December! On Sunday we attended the Disney on ice show in Allen, Texas which was a fun family activity. I still remember the times when my parents took me to these shows when I was a little girl so it was a nice experience to take my daughter see her favorite characters. Isabella is only 15 months old but she adores Mickey and Minnie Mouse which is why I went for this cute sweater with Mickey Mouse and I dressed her up as Minnie Mouse. My sweater is cropped so I wore a high waisted circle skirt to cover my mid section. I layered knee-high socks over black tights for extra warmth. Wearing flat boots was much easier and comfortable than walking around in heels for this event. I added gold accessories to complement the rich mustard color on the sweater and of course had to color my lips in this vibrant red color in Purty Persimmon by Wet n' Wild. I was on full mommy mode so I wore my Juicy Couture tote because it is so spacious and I could fit both, my things and Isabella's necessities. It is not easy to take pictures of Isabella because she poses and right when we are ready to press the button to take the picture, she moves. It's like she does this on purpose (lol) so we did not get to take many pictures. I included a picture of the 3 of us at the end. We can't wait until Isabella is older so she will enjoy these shows more and be able to cherish these memories.

I hope you have a great week!

-Madelleyn






What I Wore:

Sweater: Forever21 // Skirt: Papaya // Tights: Forever21 // Over the Knee socks: Forever21 // Boots: Shoe Boutique // Bag: Juicy Couture // Earrings, Necklace and Ring: Forever21 // Sunglasses: Forever21




Post a Comment