Monday, December 30, 2013

New Years Eve Outfit Ideas (part 2)

Happy Monday! Tomorrow is the big day ladies so I decided to give another New Years eve outfit idea in all white. I dressed up a white sweater dress with a white long coat and glamorous booties that have rhinestones all over. I kept jewelry light and only wore studs to keep the attention on the "headpiece" I layered over my bun. The headpiece is actually a necklace from Papaya that I simply hooked around my bun and hid the extra chain inside of the bun with a bobby pin. This accessory added to the hair definitely takes your outfit to another level making you feel like a queen with your crown on lol. I hope you've enjoyed viewing my outfit ideas. Not everyone has the same taste or opinion about an outfit so if you think the headpiece is a bit too much then you can just wear your hair in a normal bun or down in curls. 

Have a great day!

Madelleyn



   Shop for a similar look:

   


 

Coat: Forever21 // Dress: Victoria Secret
Booties: Urbanog.com // Necklace: Forever21


Post a Comment