Monday, December 16, 2013

Plaid & Fur

Happy Monday! Here is yesterdays outfit that I wore to have a casual dinner with my husband at Red Robin then for a walk around the mall. The chunky low heel on these booties helped me get through a long day and the layering of tops kept me warm without wearing a heavy and bulky coat or jacket. I would recommend this as an outfit idea for Christmas if you want to go for a casual look. For a dressier look, I would button up the shirt to the top, add a gold statement necklace over the collar and tuck the shirt under a black leather skater skirt. Since the shirt does have the festive look already it would be best to wear black tights and black booties. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great week ahead of you!

- Madelleyn




What I Wore:

Plaid: Old Navy (get it here) // White Long-sleeve: Forever21// Faux-fur Vest: Papaya
Jenas: 7 For all Mankind // Booties: Old Navy (get them here) // Earrings & Necklace: Beya
Rings: Forever21 // Watch: MK // Bag: Ross // Sunglasses: Rue21

Post a Comment