Friday, December 27, 2013

Sparkle for New Years Eve


      Printed High-waisted Sparkly Shorts

When I saw these gorgeous shorts at Forever21, I knew right then and there that they would be for New Years Eve. That is until I found an amazing dress that I decided would be a better option to welcome 2014. I decided to wear these shorts for Christmas eve instead with opaque black tights and black boots. This picture does not capture the beauty of how they really look in person. These are stunning and still have seen them at Forever21 in case you may be interested in purchasing them. For this look. I kept the attention on the shorts by pairing them with a sheer button up top to bring out the cream in the print. A statement necklace helps balance out the outfit wether it is in black or gold.

Top: Ross // Shorts: Forever21 // Heels: Steve Madden // Clutch: Target // Necklace: Forever21

Sequins over Sequins

Black and white are classic colors so you cannot go wrong with this still very trendy and popular combination. You can chose to do any combination you wish on the top and shorts such as oxblood and black, nude and pink, the possibilities are endless. With the accessories kept to a minimum and a plain strappy sandal keeps this outfit from looking too over the top with sequins.

Top: Papaya // Shorts: Express // Clutch: TJ Maxx // Heels: Image

Sequined Dress

If you have no time to go out looking for separates to put together for a perfect outfit then I would recommend to just purchase a sequined dress. At this time of the year, all stores bring out dresses like these so it will not be hard to find. This dress itself is already a statement piece so you do not have to put too much thought to the look. A necklace is optional, however, the one I added does bring the whole look together. 

Dress: French Connection // Necklace: Forever21 // Clutch: Target // Heels: Steve Madden

Little White Dress

This is it! This is the dress that I will wear on New Years Eve. I am so excited because the fit of it is just perfect. The fabric kind of reminds me of luxurious curtains since it is made of a thick non stretchy material with a nice sheen to it. I like the fact that it already has an embellished neckline to avoid the hassle of trying to find a perfect necklace. I will do rhinestone studs, a cocktail ring and ta-da my look would be complete. I am still debating on what shoes to wear but I think these silver pointed toe heels complement the vintage-y look of the dress. 

Dress: Agaci // Heels: Shoe Dazzle // Clutch: It's Fashion

Casual Glam

If you want a more relaxing outfit, you can always pair a glitzy loose top with a pair of destroyed boyfriend jeans. You can wear this outfit with flats or a pair of comfy heels with a thick chunky heel. 

Top: Express // Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch // Heels: Steve Madden // Clutch: Target


Post a Comment