Thursday, January 23, 2014

Michael Kors & Forever21 mini haul

Hello and happy Thursday! I will be sharing a few goodies that I found at the mall yesterday. I know, I know Forever21 is always part of my hauls but I cannot help it. That store seriously has me obsessed because each time I find great items for a low price. I will also be showing you a new addition to my handbags, which is a Michael Kors wristlet.

touch-of-glam bracelet $5.80 get it here / sunnies found at local Forever21 for $5.80

Have you heard that "orange is the new black"? I am definitely going to wear this color this year. I have not always been a fan of this color because it just brings pumpkins to my head (not cute) lol. It is a new year and I am all about trying new things so why not give this color a chance. I found this bright orange blazer for only $15.80 and has an amazing quality! Browsing through the jewelry section I came across this neon braided bracelet that goes perfect with the blazer. The sunglasses captured my attention because they look just like the Ray Bans. I already own a pair very similar to these from Rue21 but the ones I found yesterday are way better! 

scuba knit skirt $12.80 get it here / ring and necklace are from Sasha
Michael Kors jet set large clutch found it here for $89.60 / watch & fragrance also by Michael Kors

Pastels are coming back this spring! I am still not over neon colors and dont think I will ever get tired of them but I do also like pastels. I purchased this clutch by Michael Kors to match my new skirt in a gorgeous soft blue. I know I will be wearing this bag a lot this spring!


If you are ready to start adding spring items to tour closet, then definitely go to Forever21. They have so many cute skirts and dresses for less than $15! Amazing prices right :)

- Madelleyn






Post a Comment