Friday, January 17, 2014

Ready for Spring!

Happy Friday! Technically spring does not begin until March 20th but it sure does feel like winter coming to an end in Dallas. The weather has been somewhat warm so I took advantage and wore a spring-y outfit that I recently purchased from Forever21. 
When I walked into Forever21, so many new arrivals captured my eyes but one thing in particular that caught my attention was this crochet skirt in a gorgeous bright yellow. This skirt is super feminine and versatile I felt like I was making a big mistake if I left it. I decided to walk around and come back to it while I made up my mind whether to get it or not. Not far from the skirt, I found this graphic top which instantly created this outfit in my mind. I thought it would be perfect for the spring with the crochet, bright colors and flower print on the top. 
Although I was saving this outfit for a much warmer weather, I could not help but to wear this ensemble out today since it was a sunny and beautiful Friday. To make it feel more of a winter outfit, I played around with mixing patterns and layered a striped blazer which I feel complements the top and skirt very well. Winter is more about darker colors so I toned down the neons by wearing black jewelry and accessories. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your weekend!

- Madelleyn


"Life is a gift. Never forget to enjoy and bask in every moment you are in." 
- Unknown










Photos taken by: LG

 graphic top: Forever 21 get it here // blazer: Forever21 similar style here // skirt: Forever21 get it here heels: get them here // bag: Badgley Mishka // ring, earrings & necklace: Forever21
bracelet: Michael Kors // watch: Michael Kors

Post a Comment