Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sporty Chic

It's #TuesdayShoesDay and today I paired my black pointed toe pumps with an all black risky outfit. I put the whole look together based on this cropped sweater with sheer sleeves which makes it a unique piece. The faux-leather numbers gives this piece more of a sporty vibe which I was in the mood to rock. I felt that the sweater itself is already a statement piece and wanted to pair it with some type of bottom that was made of leather. I looked through my closet and came across my leather joggers that I featured several months ago on the blog. Both items paired together were the ultimate comfy combination. I am a big fan of wearing gold accessories as you can tell so I did not feel completely satisfied with the outfit until I added a gold ID chunky necklace, chain earrings, ring and of course a clutch for feminine touch. This look may not be favored by many but I would have to say that I can go years wearing this sporty chic trend. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and remember an outfit is much more interesting when you take a risk outside of your comfort zone :)

- Madelleyn 


"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where these is no path and leave a trail."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson







Photos taken by: Josue Lopez

sweater: Forever21 get it here / faux-leather joggers: local boutique get a similar style here 
heels: Forever21 sold out also love these / clutch: Target / watch: Michael Kors
earrings: local boutique / necklace & ring: Forever21
Post a Comment