Sunday, February 23, 2014

day to night look with a bright printed dress

Happy Monday! My orange obsession continues! I recently found this dress at Ross for less than $10.00. That's a great deal right? Well I pictured myself wearing it with ankle booties and a cardigan but that outfit image completely changed when I remembered I had these bright mint heels. This outfit was worn yesterday. I needed both, a comfy and dressy look. I thought it would be a good idea to wear this dress with sandals for the day time which would be comfy and heels with a jacket layered over for a dressy vibe. Weather has been amazing with a bright sunshine so I wanted to wear this dress instead of waiting to wear it for spring. 

Have a great week :)

- Madelleyn





photos taken by Josue Lopez

dress Ross / sandals Dots /  / bangle, watch and wristlet Michael Kors
heels Red Kiss / sunnies Forever21




Post a Comment