Friday, February 21, 2014

Inlove with my boyfriend (jeans)

Happy Friday! As you can tell from the title, today's post will share my love for boyfriend jeans in this casual ootd. Have you also noticed something different with my hair? Yep! I have a new set of longer and thicker clip in extensions from Bellami hair. This was my first time wearing them and I gotta admit they make me feel fabulous! I don't want to get in much detail about them right now because I will be doing a separate post with a first impression and review on these gorgeous locks. So moving on to the outfit...

Yesterday I was in a white tee and ripped boyfriend jeans kind of mood. I literally became obsessed with boyfriend jeans since last Tuesday. I used to own only 2 pairs because Ive always been a skinny jean type of gal but I had to get me more. They are my number one choice when I look for bottoms. They just go with everything!

 I recently received this OOTN magazine tee as a gift for winning an instagram contest. I actually cut the neckline and bottom since it was a bit too long for me. A white top always looks great paired with distressed denim and if it has some type of saying or picture even better! To break my habit of going for gold accessories I put on a pair of silver heels that feature a chain on the front. I layered 2 necklaces and hung a grey bag over my shoulder to complement the heels. The sun was out and shining bright so I couldn't forget these mirrored aviators in blue/green. For a small pop of color I went for a pink lip. 

Thank you for reading. Have a great weekend!

- Madelleyn





images taken by LG

top gifted by OOTN magazine / boyfriend jeans Abercrombie & Fitch / heels Anne Michelle Perton
bag H&M / studs Forever21 / both necklaces are from Papaya / rings Forever21
sunnies Forever21 / extensions Bellamihair.com Lily Hair 260g 20" (get them here)

Post a Comment