Monday, February 3, 2014

January Favorites


Happy Monday! I will be sharing my favorite beauty products and fashion related items for the month of January. Have a great day!

- Madelleyn

Dior lip maximizer / Dior lip glow / Urban Decay naked flushed / La Mer the powder / Bobbi Brown shimmer brick compact in pink quartz / Covergirl lipstick in embrace #335 / Wet n Wild lipstick in cherry picking # 965 / 

The number one product on my favorites list would have to be the La Mer powder. I use it to set my foundation and I love how it leaves my face looking flawless. The Urban Decay naked flushed palette is perfect because it has both a beautiful blush which looks so natural and a bronzer to contour for my every day makeup routine. Another must for my every day makeup is the Bobbi Brown compact which I use to highlight under my brow, on my lips, inner tear duct, cupids bow and as an eye shadow. I have been really into dark lips, especially embrace by Covergirl and cherry picking by Wet n' Wild combined together. If I don't do a bold lip, I will use the Dior lip glow and lip maximizer on top. 

NYC nail polish in french white / Studio 35 nail polish remover / NYC top coat in matte me crazy

I have been doing my nails myself as opposed to getting them done at a salon since I have been preferring a short natural manicure. I purchased my first 2 nail polishes by NYC and For the price, I like the quality. It may not be as great as essie but I have no complaints on these. White nails have been my favorite lately and Ive used this polish most of the month. The matte top coat looks cool on black which I also rocked in January. To remove the nail polish, I found this amazing product which you just dip your finger in, move it around and there's a sponge that takes it off.

Forever21 stud set

These studs have been worn almost every day since December when I purchased them. I switch the color out from time to time depending on what I am wearing.

Seventeen February issue / Chanel phone case / Forever21 cosmetic bag / Forever21 compact mirror

The February issue is filled with so many DIY's and inspiration so I love to keep it in my purse. I use this cute make up bag to carry some essentials and also the compact mirror to keep things inside my purse more organized. It has been a bit hard to find this phone case for my Note2 but I finally found it at easy.com. It is so cute because it looks like a clutch and I can wear it as a crossbody which makes my phone easier to grab.

Old Navy booties / Papaya faux fur vest

In the month of January, my most worn clothing piece was this faux fur vest. I love pieces like these that are so versatile and can be layered over any outfit for a chic look. The booties were my go to shoes of the month! They are seriously so comfy it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing boots with a heel.

Forever21 tote 

This bag has been used every single day since I purchased it back in December. If I switch out bags, I still carry this one with me and use it as a diaper bag. For a Forever21 and non designer bag it has great quality and sturdiness. 


Post a Comment