Monday, February 17, 2014

mini weekend vacation

 Happy Tuesday ladies! I hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend as much as I did! This weekend my husband took me and Isabella out of town to celebrate our anniversary which is today =D 

We decided to go to Houston to visit a dear friend of mine and also take a trip to Kemah with her and her boyfriend.  We left Saturday evening and arrived just in time for a late dinner with my friend and her family. There was karaoke which made it a fun environment. The following day we drove to Kemah Boardwalk with my friend and her boyfriend to enjoy the warm weather. We had lunch at an amazing restaurant called Aquarium. I loved the inside and detail they put to the place. It was lit with blue lights, several fish tanks, some big and some small, and instead of normal walls the building was made of fake rock. It really gave you that underwater experience. 

Unfortunately our trip could not last as long as we had to be back in Dallas by Monday so we left Sunday evening. I was sad for our trip to be over but it was nice to get away as a family and enjoy each others company in a different city. 

What were you up to this weekend?

- Madelleyn








"Family is what happens when two people fall in love." 






tank Forever21 / crochet top Marshalls / shorts Forever21 / sandals Dots old

Isabella is wearing a top, tutu and hair clips from Target




Post a Comment