Friday, February 28, 2014

Neon and plaid

Happy Friday! Today is the last day of the month and I am excited for March to begin. I have been staying away from dark tones and have been wearing lighter or brighter colors. This is my way of saying I am more than ready for spring. 

This outfit was worn yesterday. Thursday afternoon was filled with errands so I needed a quick, comfy and of course cute outfit to wear. Looking through my closet this sweater definitely stood out because of the bright color so I knew it would be the center piece of my outfit. The sweater, jeans and flats were okay but I felt like I needed a print. Sometimes just a plaid top and statement necklace is all you need to spice up a knit sweater. I kept it simple with dark washed jeans and wore nude flats for comfy-ness. 

Have a great day :)

Madelleyn



The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have."
- Woody Allen






photos taken by LG

plaid Aeropostale / sweater Aeropostale / jeans 7 for all man kind / flats A'gaci
necklace Forever21 / bracelet Beya / bag Michael Kors


Post a Comment