Friday, February 21, 2014

powder blue and white booties

Happy Saturday! The weekend has arrived. What are your plans for this Saturday and Sunday? I hope the weather this weekend is as great as it has been the past days. Instead of wearing coats and jeans I have been wearing shorts or skirts like yesterday. I finally wore a skirt I mentioned in a recent haul from Forever21. I was unsure on what I would wear it with but when I found these white booties at urbanog.com I knew they had to be worn together. I've been having this tie-dye denim shirt for a while now and thought it would be great to take it out again as it complements the skirt and booties perfectly. I decided to stay with the blue and white combination without adding an extra color for a soft pastel look. And yes I am wearing my Lili hair by Bellami hair extensions for the second day and I am still loving them :)

Enjoy your weekend!

- Madelleyn


"Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself 
of who you are and where you want to be." - Gossip Girl





photos taken by LG

top Forever21 old / skirt Forever21 (get it here) / booties Urbanog.com (get them here)
necklace Sasha / ring Forever21 / sunnies Dolce & Gabanna / bag & watch Michael Kors

Post a Comment