Wednesday, February 26, 2014

preppy chic

 Hello fashion lovers! We woke up to super cold temperatures this morning which was not fun at all since I was getting used to the warm sunny days. This explains the indoor shots of todays look lol. I had a few errands to run and finally got a chance to make an appointment at the hair salon for a very needed trim. I took advantage of my trip to the salon and took my extensions to get a few layers on them so they can blend even more with my hair. I wanted to go for a semi dressy but yet casual look and came up with a preppy style. A blazer always polishes up a look even when you are wearing jeans and gives your outfit a preppy feel. I loved todays outfit and hope you did as well.






photos taken by LG

top Forever21 / blazer Forever21 / heels Forever21 old / necklace Charlotte Russe 
rope bracelet Forever21 / bangle Michael Kors / wristlet Michael Kors

Post a Comment