Sunday, February 9, 2014

white, black and fur

 Happy Monday! I am so excited to begin this week but I am also anxious for Friday to come because it's Valentines day. Next Tuesday my husband and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary so we will be combining it with Valentines day this weekend by having a special date night.

Saturday and Sundays outfits were black and white (my current favorite trend). On Saturday we assisted a party so I wore a black skater skirt, oxblood tights, over the knee boots and added a houndstooth printed top. If you follow me on Instagram I posted a closeup of the details. I will be posting an outfit layout on my tumblr with outfit details. Sundays outfit was more simple and casual since we were just getting breakfast and shopping afterwards. Jeggings are always a great choice of bottoms for shopping so I went with these black stretchy ones from Forever21 that have faux leather detailing. I decided to go with a white button up top long enough to cover my behind. I was in the mood of wearing heels and had to go with my favorite low heel boots. I am obsessed with this cropped faux fur vest which pulled the whole look together. 

Stay tuned for Valentines day outfit ideas. Thank you for reading and enjoy your week :)

 - Madelleyn 


"Fashion is about suspense, surprise and fantasy. It's not about rules."
- Wolfgang Joop






top Forever21 / faux fur vest Papaya / jeggings Forever21 similar style here / boots Forever21
earrings & necklace Forever21 / watch & bangle Michael Kors / Chanel lego inspired phone case etsy.com

Post a Comment