Wednesday, February 5, 2014

winter flowers

Hello ladies! I've been missing wearing my extensions or styling my hair with hot tools so I finally put them on and created loose curls. This hairstyle made me feel extra girly that I decided to wear a flower printed skirt. To dress the skirt down I tucked in a grey sweater with crochet detail. To cinch my waist I went for a chain belt to add some edge to the feminine look. Silver accessories complement the skirt perfectly so I wore a headband as a necklace that is made of clear crystals. To keep my legs warm from the freezing temperatures I wore grey sheer tights and grey platform booties that I bought a few years ago. The powder blue clutch finished off the look by adding a light color to break the black white and grey theme. When I wear dark colors I like going for a purple or wine lip like today. 

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying your week! 

- Madelleyn



"Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen."
- unknown






photos taken by Josue Lopez

sweater Marshalls / skirt Forever21 also love this one / belt Forever21 / tights Forever21
 platform booties Forever21 old / necklace actually a headband from Charlotte Russe 
ring & earrings Forever21 / bag Michael Kors / sunnies Prada

Post a Comment