Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A hint of neon

Hello fashionistas! I will be sharing a quick ootd that I wore yesterday. I went with an all black outfit with a hint of a bright neon orange top and lipstick. I purchased this black fur coat from PINK by Victoria Secret about 3 years ago and have rarely used it so I decided to wear it now before warmer spring days come.  I absolutely love this outfit! The all black, faux leather detailing and fur made this look chic and sophisticated. 

Thank you for stopping by Instinct to Style. Have a great day :)

- Madelleyn


"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?" - Vincent Van Gogh




photos taken by Josue Lopez

 coat PINK by Victoria Secret old / bag Aldo get it here / jeggings Forever21 
heels Forever21 / gloves Target / sunglasses Dolce & Gabanna 

Post a Comment