Wednesday, March 19, 2014

basics with a pop of neon







Hello! Today I am shining bright in a neon cardigan layered over a basic top for a casual look. You will never guess where I found these two pieces and how much I paid for them. I purchased the cardigan for $14.88 and the white shirt for $3.00 at Wal-Mart. I would have never thought that a store that I always visit for my groceries could turn out to have such a stylish selection in the juniors section. There were so many cute  cut off shorts in pastel colors as well as basic tops in neons. Most importantly, the prices were very affordable and the quality is great. This cardigan came in other colors as well but I went with this one because it really makes an outfit pop.

Spring is only a day away!!! I cannot wait to show you all of the new items I have been accumulating for this season.

 - Madelleyn


Walmart cardigan (get it here) / Walmart white top / Forever21 heels / Ralph Lauren tote 
Forever21 earrings & necklace / Michael Kors watch


photos taken by LG

Post a Comment